Valquest staff has a combined experience base of over 40 years in working with over 50 utility companies encompassing a variety of rate tariffs for electricity, gas and water/sewer. This combined experience also extends to performing energy cost reduction and utility distribution activities on over 200 commercial and industrial facilities.
Utility Distribution and Allocation
Development and implementation of cost allocation systems and programs for distribution of Landlord provided utilities such as:
- Cooling Media
- Heating Media
- Domestic Water/Sewer
Learn more about Utility Distribution And Allocation.
Positioning large facilities to take advantage of reduced operating cost resulting from deregulation of the electric power industry.
- Annual electricity saving of between 2% and 5% are currently attainable.
- Aggregation of existing power usage.
- Aggregation & demand diversity.
- Aggregation & demand control.
- Qualification on lower rates tariffs.
Learn more about Power Deregulation.
Recording of energy consuming elements and segregation into categories:
Learn more about Energy Audit And Energy Analysis.
Building Automation System
- Preparation of EMS specifications and big documents consistent with Landlord objectives.
- Evaluation of bids and field inspection of completed EMS for compliance with specifications.
Learn more about Building Automation System.
Utility Tracking And Budgeting
Utility revenue and expense tracking, reconciliation and budgeting.
Utility Cost Reduction
Review of facilities' electrical and mechanical systems for improved value and optimized life cycle cost.
Specifications, installation and remote monitoring of electricity, conditioned water and domestic water submeters. Analysis and preparation of utility charges.